Did you know being ‘in rude health’ is an old english expression meaning your ‘up for life’ and ‘full of energy’?
From the 5th-11th June 2017, we are putting on a festival of activities to shake up your wake up and add some rhumba to your routine. From wood carving to wild swimming, this lineup will celebrate you mentally, spiritually, physically or creatively being ‘in rude health’. Huzzah.
MONDAY 5TH JUNE
Wild Swimming Morning in Hyde Park – SOLD OUT
We’re hosting a morning of wild swimming. Join us for a dive in The Serpentine at 7.30 am with Jamie Ramsay followed by a full Rude Health breakfast spread.
07.30am – 09.30am
TUESDAY 6TH JUNE
Wood Carving Workshop with Grain & Knot – SOLD OUT
18:00pm – 21:30pm @ Rude Health Cafe, Fulham
Tamagotchi’s are back. So is wood carving. As part of You’re In Rude Health Week, we are giving you the option to come and learn the beautiful art of wood carving with the amazing Sophie Sellu of Grain & Knot. Craft your own butter knife and enjoy a glass of natural wine, selection of snacks, bread and butter after.
- 6.30-9.00pm Learn how to carve walnut timber into a knife.
- 9-9.30pm Use your freshly carved butter knife to lather Culture and Co butter, The Cultured Collective sauerkraut and ChicP hummus dips onto freshly baked bread.
For more info and Ticket see HERE inc:
- Carving class + all wood, timber, carving equipment.
- Natural wine.
- Rude Health snacks alongside bread and Culture and Co butter, The Cultured Collective sauerkraut and ChicP hummus dips.
- Generous goodie bag including Pana chocolate.
WEDNESDAY 7TH JUNE
18:00pm – 21:00pm @ Rude Health Cafe, Fulham
We’re hosting an Edible Cosmetics Masterclass and Supper Club with homemade cosmetics teacher, Julie Riehl from Made in Hackney.
Julie’s jam is natural cosmetics. Learn to make skincare so pure you could eat it, and perfectly tailored to your skin type too. What’s on the menu? Natural toothpaste, a face scrub, a body scrub, and two face masks. Leave feeling lick-able.
- 18:30pm – 19:30pm Learn how to make a natural toothpaste (coconut oil and baking soda based), and a face scrub (using ground almonds and Rude Health almond milk)
- 19:30 – 20.00pm 3 course delicious plant based dinner. See full menu here.
- 20.00pm – 21.00pm Learn how to make body scrub (sugar and Rude Health puffed brown rice based) and a face mask (2 versions: one including oats for dry skin and one including clay for oily skin)
For more info and tickets see HERE inc:
- Three course meal
- Cosmetics materials
- A new skill
- More recipes to try at home
- Made In Hackney cotton goodie bag with Rude Health foods and LucyBee‘s Organic Coconut Oil.
THURSDAY 8TH JUNE
Evening of Tonic: Mind, Body & Soul DALSTON – SOLD OUT
18:30pm – 21:00pm @ Blank 100, Dalston.
We’ve partnered with Jade Jasmin, Rachael Welford and Jamu Kitchen for an evening of pure self love, man. Think Tonic for your mind, body and soul. Yes, we’ll be covering all three with an evening of massage, meditation, reiki, medicinal drinks and nourishing food…and a live DJ too. Zen-like high guaranteed.
- 6.30-7pm Welcome Tea & DJ
- 7.15-7.45pm Self Massage Class Intro with Jade Jasmin using natural blends
- 7.45-9pm Jade Jasmin and Rachael of Welford Wellbeing combine to bring you the ultimate relaxation experience, blending guided meditation, sound journey, reiki and massage
- 9.05-9.30/10pm Tonic Tasting with Jamu Kitchen with Rude Health snacks. Rude Health Turmeric Lattes and The Cultured Collective sauerkraut and ChicP hummus dips.
For more info and tickets see HERE. Inc:
- Live Meditation
- DJ Music
- Guided Reiki
- Massage Session
- Jamu Kitchen Tonic Tasting
- Rude Health Snacks and The Cultured Collective sauerkraut and ChicP hummus dips.
- Yoga Mat (to use on the night)
- Generous Goodie Bag
FRIDAY 9TH JUNE
Black Light Boxing with The Wellscene – SOLD OUT
19:00pm – 20:30pm @ Secret Chapel, Maida Vale
POW. We’re collaborating with The Boxx Method, and The Wellscene for a boxing class like no other. Boxing, in the black light, splashed in neon, under UV light, in a secret converted chapel, in Maida Vale. You won’t know you’re exercising, just boxing n’ detoxing.
Feel ultra-sonic, in the ultra-violet.
- 7-7:45pm – Boxing
- 7.45-8.30pm – Smoothies + Goodie Bags
For more info and tickets see HERE. Inc:
- Dairy Free Smoothies made with Ibiza Superfoods Mix and ManiLife Peanut Butter
- Rude Health Snack Bars
- Goodie Bag
SATURDAY 10TH JUNE
Evening of Yoga, Gong Bath and Cocktails with Soul Circus – LAST TICKETS REMAIN
17:30pm – 21:00pm @ Rude Health Cafe, Fulham
We’ve partnered with yoga gurus, Soul Circus Festival, for a meditative marathon. We’re talking a gong bath meditation, chakra flow yoga in a wonderful tipi followed by healthy cocktails and canapés at the Rude Health Cafe after. Zen-ness like you’ve never experienced before.
- 17.30 – 18.00pm: GONG BATH MEDITATION: Relax and unwind to the gong bath, which produces powerful sound waves that act upon the cells of the body
- 19.00 – 19.30pm: CHAKRA YOGA FLOW: Work on the 7 energy systems, which will energise and transform the body into a state of calm mindfulness
- 19.45 – 21.45pm: Enjoy Cocktails with POPs, Rude Health Snacks and DJ IAMRISHA in the Rude Health Cafe
For more info and Tickets HERE inc:
- 2 hour Yoga and Meditation Classes
- Yoga Mats
- 2 x POPS Cocktails (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Canapés at the Rude Health Cafe
- Generous Goodie Bags including Balance Me skincare
SUNDAY 11TH JUNE
We have organised something a little off the beaten track. So off the track in fact it’s on water. Your morning stroll isn’t floating your boat? Need to dip your toe into something a little more, well, intrepid? Or simply fancy some sight seeing with a twist? Join our paddle boarding class followed by a banquet brunch at the Rude Health Café.
11:00am – 12:30pm