Would you like to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative, urban health food business in SW London? Are you a talented digital marketer? Act now. We’re looking for a digital marketer to keep our online presence as strong as it is in store.
Since starting 11 years ago, we’ve grown and established ourselves as the benchmark for healthy food that delivers on taste and comes with a healthy dose of enjoyment.
Our award winning foods and drinks are widely sold in the UK and increasingly abroad.
To help continue our rapid growth we are actively looking for more people to join us.
If you would like to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative, urban health food business in SW London, act now.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Creating an affiliate programme for the brand and initiating relationships where relevant.
- Nurture relationships with affiliates to maximise commercial and brand opportunities within this channel
- Nurture and building relationships with bloggers and other third parties
PPC & Social Media:
- Assisting with PPC, Social & Display strategy ideas and building campaigns including keyword research, creating ad copy and competitor analysis
- Analysing campaign results and optimising campaigns based on statistical data available, following best practice guidelines
- Identifying new opportunities based on research and analysis
- Creating reports on PPC, Social and Display campaign performance
- Taking responsibility for your time management based on the work allocated to you
- Involvement in paid social media marketing
- Keeping up to date with latest industry trends.
- Work with our digital agency to create a strategy with our online retailers, which increases sales through other channels outside our own.
Managing our online shop
- Work closely with the marketing team to upgrade our online shop and create a new e-commerce strategy that will increase both online sales, and brand awareness.
Managing our website and digital content:
- Uploading content on to our website
- Working closely with our designer to design new web pages
- Coordinating digital campaigns and promotions in line with the marketing calendar, optimising and reporting on campaigns
- Work with marketing team to promote content within our channels, and beyond to ensure maximum consumer engagement.
- Nurture relationships with influencers to maximise commercial and brand opportunities within other channels.
- Testing and optimising emails, automations and segmentation
- Work to monitor, analyse and optimise digital channels (PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Display & Email
- Will already be in rude health (up for life and full of energy) and approach everything with a positive attitude.
- Will have strong time management skills
- Will Have excellent project managing skills
- Be confident working in a small team: adopt a flexible approach, are responsive to feedback
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated
- Will be a bright candidate and with 1-2 years digital marketing experience
- Have a strong general understanding of digital marketing channels and tools including digital content strategy, including analytics, editing, social media marketing, email, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation
- Have an awareness of current digital trends, on-line usability and functionality.
What’s on offer?
- Free gym
- As much Rude Health food as you can shake a stick at
Dependent on experience.
Are you digital, brand and tech savvy? Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com