Would you like to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative, urban health food business in SW London? Are you a passionate, pioneering digital marketer? Act now. We’re looking for a digital marketer to keep our online presence as strong as it is in store.
Since starting 11 years ago, we’ve grown and established ourselves as the benchmark for healthy food that delivers on taste and comes with a healthy dose of enjoyment.
Our award winning foods and drinks are widely sold in the UK and increasingly abroad.
To help continue our rapid growth we are actively looking for more people to join us.
If you would like to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative, urban health food business in SW London, act now.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
You will play a pivotal role in managing our digital marketing channels and online shop. You’ll work to monitor, analyse and optimise our activity and build our brand in the digital space.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Social and Content Optimisation:
- Initiating Social & Display strategy ideas and building campaigns including keyword research, creating ad copy and competitor analysis
- Coordinating digital campaigns and promotions in line with the marketing calendar.
- Analysing campaign results and optimising campaigns based on google analytics statistical data available, following best practice guidelines
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure all content is optimised effectively for organic search and advise of any significant changes in this area that will impact visibility and traffic to the website
- Identifying new opportunities based on research and analysis
- Involvement in paid social media marketing and measuring certain promotions.
- Identifying key audiences and look alike audiences to target outside of our own channels.
Website, e-commerce and Web Analytics
- Managing our website, and e-commerce channel
- Driving traffic to, and revenue through, e-commerce and content site
- Working with an agency and developers to project manage a website upgrade
- Updating, uploading and optimising content for conversion and SEO friendly
- Reporting and analysing website performance (sales + engagement metrics) and generating insights and actions for continuous improvement.
CRM and Email:
- Develop and optimise a solid lifecycle marketing strategy and user journey that is personal, targeted and relevant using segmentation.
- Gather relevant customer insight
- Working with marketing team to testing and optimising emails, set up automations using mail chimp.
- Develop a strategy working with external affiliates, both commercial partners and brand ambassadors, to grow our brand awareness outside of our own channels
- Staying up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and developments
- Developing strategies to take full commercial advantage of evolving platforms and consumer behaviour.
- Will be a bright candidate and with 1-2 years digital marketing experience
- Will have a keen eye for detail
- Will have excellent written and communication skills and be able to easily adapt to our tone of voice
- Will already be in rude health (up for life and full of energy) and approach everything with a positive attitude.
- Will have strong time management skills
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends, on-line usability and functionality.
- Will have excellent project managing skills
- Be confident working in a small team: adopt a flexible approach, are responsive to feedback
- Be a self-starter and self-motivate
- Have a strong general understanding of digital marketing channels and tools including digital content strategy, including analytics, editing, social media marketing, email, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation.
What’s on offer?
- Free gym
- As much Rude Health food as you can shake a stick at
Dependent on experience.
Are you digital, brand and tech savvy? Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com