Would you like to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative, urban health food business in SW London? Are you a talented designer? Act now. We’re looking for an in-house designer for 3 full days a week to keep our visual comms as innovative as our foods.
The UK’s most exciting health food brand?
- Since starting 11 years ago, we’ve grown and established ourselves as the benchmark for healthy food that delivers on taste and comes with a healthy dose of enjoyment. Our award winning foods and drinks are widely sold in the UK and increasingly abroad.
- To help continue our rapid growth we are actively looking for more people to join us.
- Will already be in rude health (up for life and full of energy).
- Are a passionate designer, able to create inspiring and innovative digital and print creative.
- Have minimum two years design experience and a BA in an accredited, relevant art, design or interactive degree, or similar experience.
- Are highly proficient with print tools Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Have a strong understanding of HTML/HTML5, Dreamweaver, CSS and responsive design.
- Are highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite, as well as web graphic design.
- Have an awareness of current digital trends, on-line usability and functionality.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage shifting priorities and a commitment to deadlines.
- Experience of executing original ideas within established brand guidelines.
- You love what you do and have a keen eye for detail.
- You have a strong sense of what constitutes a beautiful layout and are well versed in typography and colour theory.
- You are self-motivated, competent and love working as part of team.
- You adopt a flexible approach, are responsive to feedback and approach everything with a positive attitude.
- Must have impeccable written and spoken English
- Work with brand and marketing team to develop and implement brand and style guidelines ensuring best in class visual assets across all our marketing channels.
- Work with the Marketing team in developing and delivering visually compelling content for use across our website, social channels and collateral.
- Ensure all creative content produced is on-brand, consistent and meets best practice standards.
- Development of all marketing collateral across print, digital and merchandise
Be comfortable creating the following:
- – GIFs, Animations, Photos, Mini Videos for Different Channels
- – Collateral: Trade Ads, Product and Brand Flyers, Café menus, Photography Hamper shots, Recipe Cards etc
- – Create templates for Website banners, Newsletter Headers, side bars and thumbnails for future campaigns.
- – Merchandise and POS
- – Infographics that bring to life our educational content pieces. etc
- Free gym
- As much Rude Health food as you can shake a stick at
Are you brand, tech and design savvy? Please send your CV to email@example.com