These tongue tingling healthy flapjacks will guarantee you first prize at the village bake off! Using our Almond Butter with Sea Salt Porridge to ensure there is NO lack of moisture.
Almond Butter and Sea Salt Porridge
- 1 packet of or Almond Butter with Sea Salt Porridge
- 3 heaped tbsp of coconut oil
- 4 Mashed bananas
- 4 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp of coconut nectar/honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 160°C fan and give your bananas a good old mash. Heat the coconut oil, almond butter, honey and cinnamon on a medium heat over the hob.
- Once all of the ingredients have combined remove from the heat and add the bananas.
- Finally add a whole packet of Almond Butter and Sea Salt Porridge and mix until each little granule is covered in goodness.
- Line a medium sized baking tray with baking paper and fill it with your mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for roughly 25 minutes, it may need 5 minutes more or until it is golden brown.
- Leave to cool for an hour. Once they are cool cut them into mouthwatering slices and tuck in!