A recipe kindly contributed by Natalia Botanic (@NataliaBojanic) and Flavia Castro (@Love_Of_Health).
This isn’t just any old chocolate tart, it is refined sugar, gluten and dairy free and the ingredients haven’t been heated above a certain temperature so they retain their full nutritional value. You are sure to be left feeling naughty but nourished, so go on – indulge.
- 1 ½ cups almond or coconut chips
- 1 cup. Raisins (or chopped figs) or dates, chopped
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 2 avocados
- 100g-cacao powder
- 125g-coconut sugar
- 80g coconut oil, melted
- 50g lucuma
- ½ sachet of coconut cream or 100g-coconut mana
- 5 cups of almond milk
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Blend all ingredients together and press into a spring form cake tin.
- Blend the avocados until smooth, then add all the other ingredients and blend together in a food processor. Pour mixture over the base and leave to set in the fridge. Decorate with fresh berries, cacao nibs etc.