Horchata, made from tiger nuts, is a speciality of Valencia. It’s creamy with a hint of sweetness, and is enjoyed over ice. We’ve heated this one for added richness and comfort. The dream.
- 1 cup of Rude Health Tiger Nut Drink
- Cinnamon sticks
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract/powder
- Pour Tiger Nut Drink into a pan with cinnamon sticks and vanilla
- Heat over a medium heat, occasionally stirring until bubbles foam on the top.
- Turn off the heat and strain into a mug
- Happy sipping.
(For hot chocolate version: just add your favourite cacao/cocoa blend to taste)