Shrove Tuesday never looked so good.
Whisk ’em, flip ’em, garnish ’em and gorge. These Spelt Pancakes, made especially light and fluffy with our Ultimate Almond Drink will have you licking your plate.
- 500ml Rude Health Ultimate Almond Drink
- 270g Rude Health Sprouted Spelt Flour
- 115g unsalted butter – melted
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- berries, yoghurt, seeds to garnish
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Whisk together Ultimate Almond Drink, melted butter, eggs, honey and vanilla extract and mashed bananas.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together Sprouted Flour, baking powder and salt.
- Make a well in the centre and pour wet mixture into it. Stir until just combined.
- Heat 1 tsp coconut oil in pan over medium heat.
- Once hot, ladle pancake batter into the pan (about 4 tbsp at a time)
- Cook for 2 minutes until bubbles form
- Flip and cook other side until golden
- Repeat until batter is finished
- Garnish. Gorge.