Ever wanted to know how to make your own natural cosmetics? We did, and that’s why we hosted the Make Your Own Natural Cosmetics Masterclass & Supperclub with Made In Hackney.
Oat and Potato Face Mask
Oatmeal contains antioxidants, as well as anti-inflammatory compounds, which help soothe skin that is irritated, dry or itchy. Potatoes are packed with good stuff — they’re rich in vitamin B and C which brighten and tone, and are also known to ward off wrinkles. Rich in vitamin C, potassium and B-vitamins, potatoes also nourish skin and protect it from drying out.
- 2 tablespoon of grated raw potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of Rude Health Oat Drink
- 1 teaspoon of rose, chamomile or lavender infused water
How to Use:
- Mix all the ingredients until you have an even mixture.
- Apply on damp skin for extra hydration. Leave for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Do NOT let the mask dry on your skin – it will keep two days in the fridge.
Leave feeling lickable.