Pancake perfection. Enough said.
115g unsalted butter, melted
2 ripe bananas
2 large eggs
2 tbsp honey
2tsp vanilla extract
270g Rude Health Sprouted Spelt Flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
coconut oil/butter, for cooking
bananas and honey, for serving
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the Rude Health Ultimate Almond, butter, bananas, eggs, honey and vanilla. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the Rude Health Sprouted Spelt Flour, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the centre and pour in the wet mixture. Stir until just combined.
3. Heat a few teaspoons of coconut oil or butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once it is hot, ladle the pancake batter (about 4 tablespoons at a time) onto the pan.
4. Cook each pancake for about 2 minutes, until bubbles form over the top and the bottom edges are light brown. Flip the pancake over and cook for about 1 more minute, until the golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. Serve with sliced bananas and honey and delve in!