2. Sift your flour, salt, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, mix all the other ingredients together.
4. Add this wet, rhubarby mix to your flour. Stir it together till thick.
5. Drop the mix onto a lined baking tray to make your scones. Make them as big or as small as you fancy. We think the more rough and rustic looking, the better. If you want something a bit smoother, roll the mix in your hands first.
6. Coat them in egg white, if you like, to give them a golden brown glaze.
7. Bake for 15-20 mins till your kitchen is filled with the scent of cinnamon and they’re golden brown.
Nothing wrong with the occasional cookie now and again.
Especially when shared with those you love the most. We collect the crumbs you leave behind while visiting the goods on our website to help us remember the ones you liked the most, so that hopefully, we can make your experience here that much better and delicious next time you visit. Anything you tell us about your cookie preferences will never ever be passed on to a third party. You can view our cookies policy here.