Turmeric, an ancient secret for modern day medicine.
Turmeric lattes get a gold star for health benefits. They’re purifying, immunity boosting and damn right delicious. Especially with almond milk.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 400ml almond milk or brown rice milk
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- sprinkling of black pepper
- Measure 400ml or almond milk or brown rice milk.
- Add 2 teaspoons of ground turmeric, 1 teaspoon of ground ginger, a pinch of cayenne pepper and a sprinkling of black pepper.
- Heat gently and stir.
- Froth with a handheld frother.
- Serve and enjoy.