JOIN THE UK’S MOST EXCITING FOOD BRAND
Since starting 11 years ago, we’ve grown and established ourselves as the benchmark for healthy food that delivers on taste and comes with a healthy dose of enjoyment. Our award winning foods and drinks are widely sold in the UK and increasingly abroad.
Would you like to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative, urban health food business in SW London? Do you know your glutes from your gluten? Check out our jobs below.
Perks of working at Rude Health include:
- As much Rude Health food as you can shake a stick at
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free gym
- Free Breakfast
We’re looking for a Pack Content Manager to ensure that all our packaging is up to date, relevant and brilliant.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the operations team to ensure that our packaging is always in stock and of the best quality.
- Work with the design agency and innovation team on all existing pack updates.
- Work with the innovation team to create new packs.
- Manage complex needs of UK as the lead market whilst incorporating growing needs of the international team.
Rich Content Creation:
- Develop and write content for all packs, working with the marketing team and copywriters where necessary.
- Research areas of interest in food, drink and beyond to push the boundaries in terms of content.
- Work with the innovation and quality teams to ensure all packs are up to date with legal declarations such as ingredients.
- Work with the innovation team and company directors to sign off all packs before print.
- Work with translators for foreign language sections on pack.
- Manage the printing process from start to finish on all packs.
- Attend print runs where necessary, which will require travel to UK and EU.
- Approve artwork for print.
- Will already be in rude health (up for life and full of energy) and approach everything with a positive attitude.
- Will be a bright candidate with 2 years of experience in content and or copy management.
- Have a degree in a relevant field.
- Have a good understanding of Rude Health’s consumer, our tone of voice and topics in food, drink and health.
- Have strong writing and copy-editing skills.
- Have strong attention to detail both in copy and print quality.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Have excellent project managing skills.
- Have experience of managing freelance copywriters and agencies.
- Be confident working in a small team: adopt a flexible approach, are responsive to feedback.
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Must have impeccable written and spoken English.
- Additional languages will be a benefit.
- Helps to love food and probably spend your free time cooking, eating or writing about food.
Dependent on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to help amplify our purpose, “To inspire everyone to be in Rude Health”.
The Rude Health brand is key to delivering this purpose by helping people make better food and drink choices. Ultimately we believe that better choices will lead us all to be up for life and full of energy, in Rude Health.
Our challenge is to amplify our purpose using our brand values and creative vision. To support this ambition, we would like to find a Head of Marketing who is inspired by this challenge.
- Build on the Rude Health brand and vision, to take our marketing to a new level
- Create a marketing strategy, using our purpose, values and vision
- Lead and work closely with our bright and creative existing marketing team, drawing on the support and guidance of our founders
- Deliver the marketing strategy effectively, to achieve both brand and commercial goals
- Have already created or transformed a successful challenger brand
- Know how to translate creative vision and passion into tangible commercial outcomes
- Are a collaborative leader, able to support and inspire a team while harnessing the creative power of our Brand Director, to deliver brilliant marketing initiatives
- Think strategically, always moving the brand forward on a big picture level, while managing day to day operational execution
- Want a big challenge and have the creativity, resilience and vision to see it through
- Love building teams, and can empower, develop and recruit people who are in Rude Health
- Are naturally engaging with the ability to reason, persuade and argue recommendations effectively and with integrity
- Understand the Rude Health story and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and changing environment
- 8-12 years marketing, preferably in food. Part of this as the leader, driving the decision-making process
- Specific brand leaderships skills gained in a notable challenger brand
- Strong digital and social media experience
- In-depth experience of delivering through all ‘Marketing’ channels, from digital and social media through activation and partnerships to trade and PR
- Team building with a coherent vision and purpose
- Proven ability to help define the marketing budget and adjust to the growth rate
- An impressive record of driving sustained and organic business expansion, ideally with experience of similar sized businesses
- Experience in healthy food is not absolutely required, but a true passion for the category is
Apply with CV & Cover Letter to: email@example.com