We’re looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to help us execute our bold and brilliant marketing campaigns.
If that sounds like you then please read our job description, fill out our short form and upload your CV below. We’ll follow up with a short task that you’ll need to complete to finish your application.
At Rude Health, we’re an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. With this role, we are experimenting with a new way of recruiting. Your CV and tasks will be made anonymous and passed onto our marketing team who will make decisions based solely on your creativity and experience.
About Rude Health:
You’ve heard about the right or wrong way to be healthy. At Rude Health we talk about the bright way. About trusting your instincts and following your taste buds. About championing real flavour over restrictions. About taking the bland, and turning it bright.
We make dairy-free alternatives for glass half-fullers and cereals for those who fill their bowls to the brim. We’re not in the business of making pale imitations of milk or bog-standard mueslis. All of our foods and dairy-free drinks have bright and bold flavours made entirely from natural ingredients, delicious enough to munch from the box or glug from the glass. Because life tastes better when you live your bright way.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work with the Brand Manager and the wider marketing team to brainstorm and execute creative campaign ideas that can be amplified across multiple touchpoints.
- Help to write brilliant copy for our social channels, website and newsletters that adheres to our brand tone of voice.
- Work towards owning community management on social, building relationships across new and existing channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Tik Tok.
- Support the Brand Manager in executing a sustainable and in rude health influencer strategy.
- Assist in running the Rude Health press office.
- Create and send out media boxes to journalists.
- Keep media lists up to date, collate press cuttings and help with monthly coverage reports.
- Support our Partnerships Manager in the delivery of the partnerships strategy by managing the day to day communications with partners.
- Build strong and enduring relationships with existing and new brand partners, helping to grow brand awareness and drive long term growth.
- Identify and source potential partnership opportunities based on the aims laid out in the partnership strategy.
- Will already be a glass half fuller and approach life with a positive attitude.
- Will be creative and brimming with ideas.
- Will have strong written and oral communication skills and an ability to quickly adopt the Rude Health tone of voice.
- Will be savvy when it comes to social media and have experience in running social media accounts (can be your own!).
- Will be adept at decision making.
- Will be a team player, collaborative, confident and great at building relationships.
- Will love food!
- Free gym
- Free breakfast
- As much Rude Health food & drink as you can shake a stick at
- 50% off food at the Rude Health Café
- Free coffee
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced Parental leave policies
- Cycle to Work Scheme
£22k – £26k
Please complete the form below to begin your application with us.
If you don’t receive a task email from us within 24 hours of applying then please email email@example.com.