JOIN THE UK’S MOST EXCITING FOOD BRAND
Since starting 14 years ago, we’ve grown and established ourselves as the benchmark for healthy food that delivers on taste and comes with a healthy dose of enjoyment. Our award winning foods and drinks are widely sold in the UK and increasingly abroad.
Would you like to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative, urban health food business in SW London? Do you know your glutes from your gluten? Check out our jobs below.
Perks of working at Rude Health include:
- As much Rude Health food as you can shake a stick at
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free gym
- Educational classes/biweekly inspiring talks
Rude Health was built on the relationships we developed with independent retailers. We recognise the importance of these relationships not only from a sales perspective and reaching consumers but also for maintaining our position in the industry as a key voice for trends and innovation. We see these customers as being key influencers in the market and therefore it is critical to have a strong relationship to enable us to influence the influencers. We want to continue to focus our attention on these independent stores as well as identify new opportunities within the independent sector. Organising our strong brand ambassador team who carry out regular samplings makes us able to further develop our relationships within the independent sector.
Grow the independent channel of retailers
- Build relationships with key retailers in London and the rest of the UK
- Drive growth through listing NPD, better merchandising and creative partnerships with key retailers
Support the management of key current independent customers by;
- Managing the sampling agency for sales.
- Regular site visits.
- Improving in store theatre.
- Dealing with complaints, stock issues & general queries.
Run the Brand Ambassador sampling programme;
- Manage the relationship with the agency who run the sampling programme across our independent customers.
- This includes meeting and selecting new brand ambassadors, training brand ambassadors, organising stock and send outs for sampling, deciding which stores will have a sampling session and what should be sampled.
- Follow up with stores post samplings.
- Monthly summary to keep the RH team up to date with progress.
Support the sales team;
- Help with organising and attending trade shows.
- General team send outs, new line forms and promotion forms.
- Support with sales team customer queries and complaints.
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org