These tongue almond butter and sea salt porridge flapjacks will guarantee you first prize at the village bake-off. Using our Almond Butter with Sea Salt Porridge to ensure there is NO lack of moisture.
1 packet of Rude Health Almond Butter & Sea Salt Porridge
3 heaped tbsp of coconut oil
4 Mashed bananas
4 tbsp Almond butter
2 tbsp of coconut nectar/honey
2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 160°C fan and give your bananas a good old mash. Heat the coconut oil, almond butter, honey and cinnamon in a medium heat over the hob.
- Once all of the ingredients have combined remove from the heat and add the bananas.
- Finally, add a whole packet of Almond Butter and Sea Salt Porridge and mix until each little granule is covered in goodness.
- Line a medium-sized baking tray with baking paper and fill it with your mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for roughly 25 minutes, it may need 5 minutes more or until it is golden brown.
- Leave to cool for an hour. Once they are cool cut them into mouthwatering slices and tuck in!