Easy. Spicy. Zingy.
Our Almond, Kimchi and Coriander Fritters, think sweetcorn fritters but spiced with kimchi and made extra creamy with Rude Health Ultimate Almond Drink. Drool. Top them with avocado and an egg for breakfast or serve with a salad for lunch or dinner. They’re as versatile as you are.
Makes: 4 hotcakes
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 12 min
125g plain or Rude Health Spelt Flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 x 200g tin cooked or 200g frozen sweetcorn
225g kimchi (we use Eaten Alive)
1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
Oil for frying
Optional: serve with sliced avocado, coriander drizzle (blitzed coriander, lime juice, dash of oil or water and pinch salt), sriracha or extra kimchi.
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk in the Almond Drink until combined.
- Mix in the kimchi, sweetcorn and coriander.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat and add a splash of oil.
- Once hot, spoon in 1/4 of the mix and flatten it down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Cook for a couple of minutes until golden then flip over and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Finish off in the oven for 5-10 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with sliced avocado, coriander drizzle, sriracha, extra kimchi and chopped coriander.