Spelt, Banana and Dark Chocolate Muffins. A love affair like no other. You can also sub in cherries instead of the dark chocolate.
- Add Rude Health Sprouted Whole Spelt Flour to mixing bowl
- Add Salt, Baking Powder, Coconut Sugar
- Give it a mix
- In a separate bowl, whisk 3 Eggs
- Melt Unsalted butter and add to the Eggs
- Add Vanilla Extract
- Splash in 475ml of Oat Drink or Tiger Nut Drink
- Little by little, add the wet mixture to the dry
- Add the mashed bananas and chopped up dark chocolate
- Stir and mix carefully
- Transfer the mixture into muffin trays
- Bake at 180° for 20 minutes
- Leave to cool for 15 minutes and then enjoy.