This one is for the vegetable lovers, and bread avoiders. It’s all about the base, baby. The toppings are really up to you.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
125ml Rude Health Cashew Drink
1tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp nutmeg
70g tomato paste
100g asparagus or seasonal vegetable
50g black olives
100g artichoke hearts
60g goat cheese (optional)
½ red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C and line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the cauliflower, flour, 100ml Rude Health Cashew Drink, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in the food processor until it forms a ball.
- Roll out the ball of cauliflower mixture into a pizza shape, on the baking paper and bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Mix the tomato paste with the remaining 25ml of the Rude Health Cashew Drink.
- Cut the asparagus lengthwise, the olives in slices, the artichoke hearts into quarters and crumble the goat cheese.
- Take the pizza crust out of the oven. Spread a layer of the tomato paste mixture over it and top with the asparagus, olives, artichoke and goat cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes in the oven.
- Serve with fresh rocket and chopped red pepper pieces.
- When asparagus isn’t in season, try mushrooms instead.