A tropical holiday in your mouth.
We’ve teamed up with Little’s who have created this lip licking Coconut & Coffee Ice Lolly recipe. Over at Little’s they make mouth bogglingly delicious infused instant coffee with every coffee flavour you could ever want. Perfect for when you want your coffee to match your mood. In this recipe they use their Island Coconut Instant Coffee and our Rude Health Coconut Drink.
A tropical holiday in your mouth. Try this recipe for yourself. You know you want to.
Makes: 6 Lollies
Prep time: 5 mins
Set time: 4 hrs
- Spoon your coffee granules into a jug and pour 100ml of boiling water over them to dissolve. Once dissolved, add in the sugar.
- Give the mixture a good stir.
- Give the Coconut Drink a good shake and pour into the mixture, stir until all mixed together.
- Sprinkle a little bit of coconut into the bottom of each lolly holder and pour in the mixture. Leave around half a cm at the top of the lolly mould to allow for expansion.
- Slot in the wooden lolly sticks and carefully transfer the mould into the freezer.
- Allow around 4 hours of freezing time. When you are ready to eat you can dip the mould into a bowl of hot water to help wiggle the lollies out.
Recipe by Little’s