Subtly sweet, these cookies are the perfect mid-morning pick-me-up with a cup of tea, or coffee, or milkshake. Or just eat them straight from the tray, slightly warm.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C and line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the Rude Health Hazelnut Drink, Rude Health Daily Oats, flour and banana in the food processor, or by hand until they form a sticky dough.
- Chop the pistachios and walnuts.
- Make the dough into 20 balls and press the nuts, cranberries and chocolate chips into each ball.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- If you’re nuts for nuts, then leave out the cranberries and just add more nuts.