Cornitas are much more than a one hit wonder. Yes, they taste mouth boggingly good scoffed straight from the bag. Yes, they are the perfect vessel for dunking, dipping, scooping and shovelling. BUT they can also hold their bodyweight in canapes and support toppings galore, making them the ultimate vehicle for your wildest nacho dreams.
Great quality kimchi, pickled jalapenos, chipotle mayo, coriander drizzle and mountains upon mountains of cheese are the stars of our wildest nacho dreams. Try out our recipe and they might just become yours as well.
Serves: 2 / Prep: 5 minutes / Total: 10 minutes
1 bag of Rude Health Cornitas
1 jar of kimchi
A few handfuls of grated cheese
A few pickled jalapeños
For the chipotle mayo
6 tablespoons mayo
2 tablespoons chipotle paste
For the coriander drizzle…
1 bunch of coriander
Squeeze of lime Juice
2 cloves roasted garlic
1 jalapeno pepper
Extra virgin olive oil to reach right consistency
- Spread the Cornitas on baking sheet.
- Dollop the kimchi all over.
- Sprinkle with lots of grated cheese.
- Grill until the cheese is melted.
- Make the chipotle mayo by mixing together the chipotle paste and mayo.
- Make the coriander drizzle by blitzing the coriander, lime juice, roasted garlic, jalapeño pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
- Drizzle with the pickled jalapeños, chipotle mayo & coriander drizzle.