How to improve on a quiche? Make it personal and portable, with no need for a knife. We bring you the mini quiche. Take it wherever you’re going. And one for your friend too.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 40 minutes
100ml Rude Health Cashew Drink
1 tbsp olive oil
1 roll shortcrust pastry
½ red pepper
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 tbsp oregano
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C and oil the cupcake tray.
- Beat the eggs together with the Rude Health Cashew Drink.
- Chop the red pepper, spinach and tomato finely.
- Pour the egg mixture into a bowl and add the vegetables, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cut circles out of the pastry, place them in the quiche tin and pour the egg mixture onto the pastry.
- Bake golden brown in 40 minutes.
- If you have time, make your own pastry.
- Choose a mixture of herbs to your taste.