For all the swavoury lovers, this one’s for you. A sweet rice dish, seasoned with spices and dates. Delicious paired with chargrilled vegetables.
TIME: 30 minutes
- Boil the Almond Drink with water. Once boiling add rice. Mix well and cook for about 11 minutes, uncovered.
- Drain the rice and mix with the sugar, syrup, cardamom, saffron and rose water.
- Cut the dates very tiny and mix with the rice.
- Melt the coconut oil in the frying pan and add the rice mixture.
- Bake the rice on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Place it upside down on a plate and garnish with rose petals and lavender.