Pasta la vista, baby. Wave hello to carb heaven with our creamy Pasta ai Funghi.
This dish is asking to be eaten out of the saucepan.
TIMES: 20 minutes
200ml Rude Health Oat Drink
150g orecchiette pasta
2 garlic cloves
400g mixed mushrooms
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cube vegetable stock
3 tbsp nutritional yeast
3 tbsp roasted almonds
- Boil some water and add the orecchiette. Boil until al dente.
- Chop the garlic and tear the mushrooms a bit smaller.
- Heat the olive oil in the frying pan and add the garlic and mushrooms and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the Oat Drink, vegetable stock cube and nutritional yeast.
- Let the mushrooms simmer for 10 minutes without a lid.
- Add the spinach to the mushroom and stir until wilted.
- Serve de orecchiette with the mushroom and spinach.
- Finish with the almonds.