The icing on these cookies is so pretty, it’s tempting to serve them with pink milk.
MAKES: 20 cookies
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
1 tbsp ginger powder
100g icing sugar
10g freeze-dried strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix 20ml Rude Health Coconut Drink with the flour, sugar, ginger, butter and the egg, to make a dough.
- Divide the dough into 20 pieces, roll each piece into a ball then press your thumb in the centre of each ball to create a shallow hole. Bake for about 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Mix 50g icing sugar with 40 ml Rude Health Coconut Drink and the strawberries.
- Top the cookies with one of the icing flavours.
- Coconut sugar or Rapadura sugar gives the cookies a richer flavour and golden colour.