It’s the marbled look which gives this dish its charcuterie inspired name. If you’re a purist the traditional biscuit choice is Maria biscuits. If you’re not any plain subtly sweet biscuit will also do.
MAKES: 1 Salame
COOK TIME: 1hr 45 minutes
2 tbsp Rude Health Hazelnut Drink
20g dried cranberries
200g dark chocolate, melted
1 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp icing sugar
1. Roughly chop the biscuits and nuts. Mix all ingredients without the icing sugar.
2. Form a long salame.
3. Fold in the baking paper.
4. Let chill for 1 hour and minutes.
5. Unwrap the chocolate salame and dust with icing sugar.
6. Slice, serve and enjoy with an espresso.