Makes: 20 cookies
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
- Preheat your oven to 180c. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Mix the Rude Health Sprouted Spelt Flour, Rude Health Sprouted Oats, coconut sugar, desiccated coconut and sea salt in a bowl.
- In a small sauce pan, slowly melt the butter with the honey until combined and then take it off the heat. Add in the baking soda.
- Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and combine until a dough is formed.
- Roll the dough firmly into balls approximately the size of a cherry tomato.
- Place the balls on the baking tray. Press the balls gently down with wet fingertips to flatten them slightly and then bake for 6-8 minutes or until they are lightly golden.
- The cookies will harden as they cool. Store in an air tight container for up to one week.
Recipe by Jorgia van Kan