Fancy a flavour journey, in your mouth? Here we’ve marinated our tofu in soy sauce and Soya Drink for a deeper, richer flavour and more tender texture. Call us pleasure-pursuers – we’ll take it.
TIME: 45 minutes
100g sushi rice
1 tbsp sesame oil
3 nori sheets
4 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the rice as instructed on the packet.
- Press the tofu and cut in little pieces. Marinade in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and the Soya Drink.
- Cut the cucumber, carrot and radish thinly.
- Add the sesame oil to the frying pan and bake the tofu until crispy.
- Lay the nori sheets on the sushi mat. Add the rice, cucumber, radish and tofu on top and roll together tightly.
- Repeat with the other sheets utill all the filling ingredients are used.
- Serve the sushi with soy sauce and edamame beans.