Arriba Arriba. Our salsa recipe will have you dancing round the kitchen with Cornitas in hand. Fresh tomatoes, onion, a squeeze of lime, a handful of coriander and a splash of olive oil.. easy as one, two, cha, cha, cha, three four, cha, cha, cha…
Serves: 2 / Prep: 5 minutes / Total: 10 minutes
- Marinate the finely sliced red onion in fresh lime juice overnight.
- Deseed the plum tomatoes.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and marinated onions and combine in a bowl.
- Add the chopped coriander and a splash of olive oil.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Happy Cornita dippin’.