Blend it like Beckham.
Simply blend and freeze. These creamy frozen treats are perfect to cool you off. Try our almond and fruit ice lollies today.
Makes about 6 ice lollies (note that ice lolly moulds vary in size)
1 cup of Rude Health Ultimate Almond Drink (or try out our Cashew Drink if you’re feeling fancy)
1 cup of thick Greek yoghurt
2 tsp honey
A small handful of raspberries
A small punnet of blueberries
Optional extras for decoration
A small bar of milk chocolate
2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Place the Ultimate Almond or Cashew Drink, yoghurt, banana, raspberries and the honey into a blender.
- Whizz until smooth, then lightly tap the base of the blender jug on the worktop to settle out any bubbles and froth that has formed on top of the mix.
- Take the ice lolly freezer moulds, and fill two thirds full (leaving space for the fresh fruit).
- Slice the strawberries into quarters and drop them and some blueberries into each ice lolly mould.
- Freeze overnight.
- They are then ready to eat. If you feel a little creative flare in your fingertips, melt some milk chocolate and drizzle over the lollies before sprinkling with desiccated coconut for a crunchy coating.