A rudely alternative twist on a classic. Gram flour, often used in fritters, is rich and has body. You won’t be disappointed.
MAKES: 1 Tortilla
COOK TIME: 50 Minutes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Finely chop the potatoes, onion and garlic.
3. Put the olive oil in the pan and bake the potatoes and onion for 5 minutes.
4. Mix the chickpea flour, salt and pepper with the Oat Drink.
5. Lay the potatoes and onions in the spring cake tin.
6. Pour the mixture in the cake tin.
7. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
8. Serve with a sprinkle of dried herbs.