Rock & rice paper roll with us. It’s the dipping sauce here that we’ve made dairy-free, and damn is it divine. Creamy and smooth with a Sriracha hit.
TIME: 20 minutes
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp Sriracha sauce
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp brown sugar
4 tbsp peanut butter
6 rice sheet wrappers
1 red cabbage
- Start with the sauce. Heat the oil in the pan and add the garlic, Sriracha and tomato paste. Fry until golden brown.
- Add the Coconut Drink, sugar and peanut butter. Stir until the peanut butter is dissolved.
- Bring to boil and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Cut all the vegetables finely.
- Pour warm water into a large bowl. Dip the rice paper wrappersinto the warm water one by one for 15 seconds.
- Let the wrappers dry slightly.
- Fill the rolls with the vegetables and fruit.
- Roll everything up tightly.
- Place the spring rolls on a plate and cut in half. Serve with the Vietnamese peanut sauce.