Grab your nan, rope in your cousin and invite round the neighbours for a big ol’ game of the muesli box challenge.
Caution: may cause a family feud, but it’s nothing a coconut espresso martini can’t fix.
Aim: To pick the box off the floor, only using your mouth.
Equipment and preparation:
- An empty Rude Health Ultimate Muesli box
Number of players: The more the merrier.
How to play:
- Empty your Rude Health Ultimate Muesli box (into your cereal bowl, on top of your crumble, or straight into your mouth).
- Put the open, empty box in the middle of the room.
- Starting with the youngest player, take turns to bend over and pick up the box without using your hands.
- When everyone has had a turn, rip, or cut the top couple of inches of the box off.
- Put the box back in the middle of the room and give everyone who was successful in the last round another go.
- Repeat this until you can’t rip the box any further, or everyone you’re playing with can’t pick it up.
- The last player who can get down and pick up with it with only their mouth wins.
You’re in rude health when… there’s a queue under your mistletoe. You spike your porridge with brandy butter. You shake all the presents under your tree.